Behavior Modification Courses include:
- Opioids Misuse Prevention
- Parenting Wisely -Active Parenting
- Teens in Action – Effective Communication
- Conflict Resolution – Domestic Violence
- Consequences of Continuing Addictive Lifestyles
- Alternatives to Addictive Behaviors
- Individual and Family Therapy -Group Therapy
- Theft Deterrence – Making Rational Choices
- Anger Management – Effective Decision Making Skills
- Life Skills Building – Budgeting & Financial Management
- Job Readiness – Career & Education Planning
- Intervention and training will be developed to address specific needs, based on psycho-social assessment.
Substance Abuse specific Courses include:
- Physiological Effects of Alcohol
- Alcohol and Recovery
- Physiological Effects of Methamphetamine and Cocaine
- Physiological Effects of Opioids, Club Drugs, Marijuana/synthetic Cannabis
Substance Abuse Evaluation
Participants receive a Certificate of Completion/Achievement upon completion and submission of all coursework. Services provided by Professional Licensed Therapists.
Classes consist of initial one-on-one sessions, take home assignment, and follow-up discussion and review. Other courses offering an evidence base curriculum may be used to address the specific needs based on the Assessment review.
Our goal is to Empower each individual in developing a positive self-image and maintain collaboration with other professionals in the community to referrals when additional services may be needed.
For information about our counseling and educational courses, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Counseling and Education Services
921 N. Lobdell Blvd., Suite E
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Office: (225) 300-4528